3.22.2010

2 hours of sleep & 3 rounds of caffeine.



This is me in my study-in-maximum-comfort gear (monkey slippers provided by Quynh!) while I cram thousands of drugs, their mechanisms of action, and other random bits of material. But being holed up in my room the whole day makes me want to be unproductive.

So unproductive that I started eating spaghetti carbonara (easy peasy style with bacon) and a salad with olives and feta cheese,


(Not pictured: espresso ricotta parfait)

taking narcissistic pictures of myself ($10 shirt I found in a basket in the corner of UO!),



and getting jealous while watching my dog sleep all day. Must be nice.



Thank you pharmacy school for ending my spring break with 2 hours of sleep and an exam on the first day back. But I'm not complaining because I got these bad boys in the mail today:



Man, I love getting stuff in the mail. It's like getting Christmas/birthday presents all year round.

2 comments: