7.06.2010

un autre ete.

Yann Tiersen's Comptine d'un autre ete: l'apres midi.
(Translates to something like "Nursery rhyme of another summer: the afternoon")



I decided to sit at the piano again with this piece. It's been the perfect theme song for my summer thus far and I hope I can play it as well as Yann Tiersen does.

Even when I've been dedicating myself to 4 weeks of free labor @ Walgreens, I go shopping as if I'm getting paid! Say hello to my new wardrobe addition (on sale with an add'l 40% off!):




Brought to me by FCUK! If only I had an occasion to wear this to. The back of the dress is incredible. Sorry for the weird angle, I need to get myself a remote control.

1 comment:

  1. houston... i need to get a hold of you. need to ask a huge/small favor of you. tried lookin you up on facebook but seems like you deleted your profile. shoot me a msg on aim (toant84) por favor. thanks. - toan.

    ReplyDelete