12.11.2010

77 degrees in December.


Top (Nordstrom Rack); Scarf, socks, & shorts (UO); Belt (XII); Combat boots (Nine West) & Marc by Marc Jacobs Bag -- My top and my boots were both from Nordstrom Rack and I got them for way cheap thanks to Groupon!

DISCLAIMER: This ridiculously cute Marc Jacobs bag is borrowed from my wonderful cousin, Andie! I envy her fabulous taste in purses and I fell in love with this particular one. It's the perfect size and color. It's so difficult to not be tempted to get one for myself!

I hate how green my room is. It makes it hard to take photos and is limited to very little editing, so I apologize for the discoloration. I moved into this house 3 years ago and this room belonged to a little girl before me. It's a rainbow of green, purple, and yellow from my bedroom to my bathroom.

I am always inspired to update my blog at the worst possible time. Oh well, those 2 finals can WAIT.

2 comments:

  1. miss you and love you cuteness! yes it's so easy to get distracted with finals!! ahhh! haha hopefully we'll play soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Your walls are cute too!

    ReplyDelete